There’s no such thing as a one-sized fits all approach that works when it comes to nutrition. What works for me won’t necessarily work for you, and what works for you won’t necessarily work for anyone else.
My mission is to eliminate nutritional confusion, bust myths, and help you sort through the revolving door of fads and hype in order incorporate realistic, effective, and sustainable techniques into your lifestyle. Whatever your goal is, I’m here to help; I can coach, guide, motivate, and help you achieve it. Most importantly, I want to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need in order to maintain your new healthy habits.
To create a personalized nutrition plan I use a two-dimensional approach. It begins with a lifestyle assessment, which includes work, family, friends, habits, hobbies, and leisure time. Food includes dietary preferences, cooking skills, any allergies or intolerances, and nutrition goals. Striking a harmony between lifestyle and food behaviour is where the magic happens; this allows me to craft a personalized nutrition plan, customized to your unique situation.
Are Nutrition Services right for you? We should work together if:
- You want an honest, understandable, judgment-free, and fad-free approach to nutrition
- You want help with nutrition knowledge, meal planning, or food-related organization
- You’ve been given nutrition advice by a health care professional that you need help putting into practice in a real-life way
- You need accountability, support, and coaching to help you reach your goals
- You’re ready to make lifestyle changes to reach your health and wellness goals
- You want to work with a caring and supportive nutrition professional who is invested in your success
Some special areas of focus are:
- Intuitive eating / Health at every size
- Sports nutrition
- Meal planning around food allergies, intolerances, and other special needs
- Help with understanding /managing unwanted cravings
- Tools for moderation
- Pre and postpartum nutrition
- Positive emotional relationships with food
- Transitioning to or needing help with specialty diets (e.g. vegan, vegetarian, paleo etc.)
- And much more!
Nutrition Services may not be right for you if:
- You have a health condition or symptoms that require diagnostic testing, blood work, or medical treatment by a physician or other qualified health professional
- You require treatment or services outside of the scope of nutrition and coaching
Not sure if Nutrition Services are right for you?
Finding the right nutrition professional to work with can be tough! It's important that you feel comfortable with the experience, philosophy, goals, and style of whomever you choose to work with. If you're curious about my services but have questions or reservations, I offer a free 20-minute consultation to start with. We'll set up a Skype or phone appointment during which you can ask any questions you might have, I can assess your needs, and provide information regarding how I work, the various packages I offer, scheduling, payment, and more. If you've got questions or would like to schedule a free consultation, email me to set something up.
I offer a range of packages and à la carte services. Click on the images below to learn more.