Winter Vegetable Meal Prep Bowls
Winter Vegetable Meal Prep Bowls with brown rice, quick-pickled red cabbage, sweet potato, broccoli, and tofu.
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium sweet potato roasted
- 1 bunch broccoli steamed
- 8 ounces smoked tofu cubed
- 1 batch quick pickled red cabbage
Magic Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp tahini paste
To make the bowls
Cook the brown rice according to package directions to yield 4 cups of cooked rice.
Slice the sweet potatoes into rounds. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place into the oven and roast at 200°C / 400°F for 20 minutes, or until sweet potato is tender and golden.
Chop the broccoli into florets and lightly steam.
Cube the smoked tofu.
To assemble the bowls, place 1 cup brown rice into each bowl. Arrange roasted sweet potato, smoked tofu, steamed broccoli, and pickled red cabbage over top. Serve with magic tahini sauce.
- Nutrition values are an estimate only.
- Magic tahini sauce will last up to one week in your fridge.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 744mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Vitamin C: 135.5mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 2.7mg