Miso Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Miso Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts are an easy vegan side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas. This healthy recipe is a cinch to make in your oven. Just roast the sprouts on a sheet pan, drizzle with miso maple dressing, and you're done!
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 large pomegranate
Pre-heat your oven to 200°C / 400°F. Trim and halve your Brussels sprouts.
On a large sheet pan, toss the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Arrange the sprouts cut side down on the tray, and place into the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp on the outside.
While the sprouts are roasting, make your dressing. Whisk together miso paste, maple syrup, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard until smooth. Taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Remove the sprouts from the oven, and side them into a serving dish. Toss with about half of the dressing, and then scatter pomegranate arils over top.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Nutrition values are an estimate only.
- Is it hard to make these Brussels sprouts? No! It's easy! These are easy roasted Brussels sprouts!
- Can I make these Brussels sprouts in advance? Yup! You can roast, set aside, and then re-heat and add the dressing at the last minute.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 594mg | Potassium: 627mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1140IU | Vitamin C: 128.5mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2.5mg