Cucumber Mint Slushie
Cucumber Mint Slushie - This grown-up green slushie is the perfect refreshing and nourishing drink for hot weather. Cucumber, mint, and lime are blended together with just a touch of honey and lots of ice, making this cucumber drink the ultimate refreshing summer drink.
- 1 medium long English cucumber about 10oz / 300g
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp honey or other liquid sweetener
- pinch sea salt I like pink Himalayan salt
- 3-4 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
Place everything in the jug of a blender, starting with the water and finishing with the ice cubes.
Pulse a few times to get things going, then blend until smooth.
Add a bit more water to loosen it up if necessary.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Nutrition values are an estimate only
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.1mg