How to Make a Vegetarian Cheese Board
Learn how to make an amazing Vegetarian Cheese Board! Choose a selection of vegetarian-friendly cheeses and the best cheese platter to make a fun, tasty, and easy appetizer or party spread.
- 1 wedge sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 wedge brie cheese or other soft cheese
- 1 wedge blue cheese
- 1 wedge goats cheese
- 1 wedge gouda cheese
- 1 cup green olives
- 1 cup cornichons
- 5 medium figs quartered
- 2 stalks celery cut into sticks
- 2 large carrots cut into sticks
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 1 package crackers
- 1 cup smoked almonds
Arrange a large sheet of paper or a large platter on a table
Arrange the cheese, olives, pickles, carrots, celery, grapes, figs, and other produce on the paper.
Add crackers or bread.
- Nutrition values are an estimate only, and depend on type and amount of cheese and other ingredients you choose.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 771mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3228IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2mg