Hello folks! Another week, another meal plan. A couple of things out of the ordinary next week. First up, Monday is my birthday so I’m having a bit of a treat day instead of the usual day of lean eating. Going out for Chinese food to celebrate all of the January birthdays was a long time tradition in my family, and this year I’ve decided to bring it back.
At the end of the week I’m off to Helsinki again for another quick business trip, which means another really early morning flight. Last time I went a little container of overnight oats made it through airport security without problem, so I’m going to pack that again. Lunch will be something in Helsinki, no idea what that might be! And Friday evening, which we ‘ve established as my least favourite meal of the week, is going to be a fun one next week! We’ve got a friend from Vancouver passing through Stockholm, so we thought we’d dust off the Baking Steel and have a pizza night. Yay!
1. I’d file this one under obvious (but interesting nonetheless): fitness trackers only help rich people get thinner.
2. How do you time your eating? Emerging research says we should be eating within a 8-12 hour window for a healthy weight.
3. I happen to love dark chocolate, but I really appreciate the sentiment behind this post (warning, foul language): F*ck dark chocolate.
4. How about we ditch the desire to detox?
5. Ugh, yes! We lie about what we eat, and it’s messing up science.