Happy Friday my friends! It's a wet and windy one here, so wherever you are I wish you a warm and cozy weekend. Some fun stuff on the meal plan next week. I'm dusting off my spiralizer and having zucchini noodles with tofu and sesame for some of my fast day lunches, and I'm experimenting with a grain salad for you guys this weekend, so that'll make it into the lunch box too. I'm looking forward to lunch out with a friend on Wednesday, and a Halloween / birthday party on Friday. Should be a fun week!
1. Food for thought: is it ethical to eat plants?
2. According to Mark Bittman, there are only two rules for a good diet.
3. This new study says that family dinner table dynamics are linked to childhood obesity.
4. Apparently fruits and vegetables are about to enter a flavour renaissance.
5. News flash: blame and shame will not lead to sustainable weight loss.