Ahhhh, spring! We've had an unusually mild winter in Stockholm, and already there are little snowdrops poking through the ground.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I post links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. The FDA has proposed a new, and much improved, food labelling system. What do you think?
2. Saturated fat consumption is linked to increased levels of dangerous abdominal fat. What blows my mind about this one is they managed to find adults willing to consume an extra 750 calories a day for this study!
3. A little comic relief: organic food makers take down bogus 'all natural' claims on food labels. More seriously, is Whole Foods America's temple of pseudoscience?
4. How wellness can save health. Word.
5. High cost of fruits and vegetables linked to higher body fat in young children.
On my menu this week: Deena's cauliflower and halloumi dish. Can't wait to try this out!
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2014