A throwback to December in Vancouver when I caught this gorgeous sunset down Granville St. With the Olympics happening in Sochi now I've been thinking a lot about my home town and the energy of the games from 2010.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I post links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. Surefire tricks to get the most out of your vitamin supplements (this one is snippy!)
2. And the opposite side of that coin; vitamin and mineral supplements are not a waste of money
3. The truth about coconut oil (and a great new (to me!) nutrition blog)
4. As peanut allergies rise, trying to determine a cause.
5. 20 practical uses for cocoa cola (and proof it should not be in the human body)
And how about some of these Rawlos for Valentine's Day?
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2014
They just can't make me give up my vites, which science has convinced me I need for some of my health issues. And ironically, my 'gut' has told me to leave the coconut oil I have recently purchased, on the shelf. Not good for me.
What to think?
Thanks for the info.
That's why I posted two totally different perspectives on the vitamin issue - we need to make up our own minds on the issue. I still use coconut oil in moderation, just like I use butter in moderation.