Although we're now losing light rapidly, I do love it at this time of year. In the early evening sunlight funnels down our street and is equal parts blinding and beautiful.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. This bonkers. I've studied gut microbes in a lot of detail, but never heard of this before: Man brewed beer in his gut.
2. Food expired? Don't be so quick to toss it.
3. A lot of my meals are vegan, but I'm not vegan. Part-time vegan is a good way to eat. Going vegan, if only for a day.
4. It's good that citrus season is around the corner. Citrus fruits may lower women's risk of stroke.
5. How to make stress your friend.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2013