This picture was taken at one of my favourite places on earth, while sitting next to one of my favourite people on earth. Good day!
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
What’s good around the web?
1. What to do with beet greens!
2. I do love a good grain salad, and this quinoa salad with chickpeas, feta, and apples is on my must-make list.
3. Does having better nutrition labeling equal better nutrition habits? Maybe not.
4. You know I love edamame. I need to make these dry roasted edamame with cranberries stat!
5. Are you a lunch packer or do you eat out? Either way, here are five healthy office lunch ideas.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012