Last week I got to attend the office summer party. We got on a bus and went out to a secret location, which ended up being in the Stockholm Archipelagos at an art / architecture museum. What a location!
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. An open letter to everyone who eats. Well said. Amen, sister.
2. Google search now shows nutrition information for over 1000 foods. Interesting. Has anyone played around with this yet?
3. My mom is always on my case about taking folate. Are you getting enough from food sources?
4. Weight loss leads to significant changes in gut microbiota. This is something we studied in molecular nutrition, and I'm totally fascinated by it.
5. Where exactly are America's calories coming from? You might be surprised.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2013