This is one of my favourite views of Stockholm, and lucky for me, it's just a few blocks away from our apartment. It seems in the last week that spring has finally arrived. There isn't much green yet, but much like the light, which is racing back towards near constant daylight, I suspect it'll come quickly. The ice is gone, and it's been warm enough to sit at our favourite spot and marvel at where we live.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. Food security is set to become a problem for everyone, not just the poor.
2. Nutrition faceoff! Kale vs Spinach - which is better for you?
3. New research is suggesting that screen time is worse for your heart than other sedentary behaviours (like reading a book). Huh.
4. Are you some sort of 'tarian?
5. This is awesome! Bill Maher critiques the food system. Foul language alert!
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2013