It's so awesome to be getting sunsets again. This one was particularly spectacular. If only all of the dang ice would melt already! I'm so ready for spring to arrive.
This weekend's roundup marks the one year anniversary of what's good around the web! I get a lot of positive feedback on this series, and I'm thrilled that so many of you enjoy it so much. Here's to another year of great food, nutrition, and health articles!
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured,please email me.
1. What does it really mean to be gluten sensitive? This is a great, well written, easy to understand article that breaks it down. Worth reading.
2. My friend Kellie wrote a great post on eating meat, in response to the *shocking* news (sarcastic font needed!) that eating processed meats may be bad for us. And there is an awesome recipe at the end of the post. Check it out!
3. On that note, if you're striving for a few more meatless meals in your week, Kiersten wrote a great post on how to make any recipe meatless.
4. Well done Whole Foods. This is major.
5. Guerilla gardening in central LA. Awesome TED talk.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2013