Baskets of chocolate Easter eggs in a chocolate shop in Brussels; each colour had a different filling. Happy Easter, everyone!
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
What’s good around the web?
1. Are you planting a garden this spring? Here is some great info on planting a nutritious veggie garden.
2. You hear me harping about dietary fiber all the time. What is it and why is it so important?
3. Are you partaking in an Easter dinner this weekend? This Lightened Up Spring Stuffing looks like it would be a great addition to any table.
4. I had a question last week about my opinion on the BPA controversy. This is an interesting article about exactly that.
5. I love asparagus season! It hasn't quite reached my part of the world yet, but I've got this recipe bookmarked for when it does.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012