The neighbourhood I work in, earlier this week. I just love those clouds reflecting off the water.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. Busy times are ahead and you know I like to stash food in the freezer. Here is a great list of freezable foods.
2. Do you worry about your oven temperature not matching the temperature on the dial? Here's why you should stop.
3. Food additives, what they are, and which ones to avoid.
4. "Nutrifluff". Dang, I love Marion Nestle.
5. Are amazing, fresh, local peaches still in season where you are? Don't toss out the pits! You can cook with them!
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012