Tomatoes in Italy. It seemed sort of like the holy grail.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series ere I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. I love this story - Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love) attempts a recipe from her grandmother's cookbook, published in 1947.
2. Does food righteousness hinder system-wide change? Hmm. Food for thought.
3. I've been flying a lot lately, so find this one especially disturbing; sewing needles found in airplane sandwiches.
4. A glimpse at the work that has been going on to figure out how the world will meet increasing demands for animal protein. Does this freak anyone else out?
5. Why did we get so fat so fast? About an 8 minute video clip.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012