These little huts lined the beach and sand dunes in Falsterbo, where I recently spent a week working. Apparently they are used to store odds and ends for use at the beach, and maybe to get changed in. They are rented or owned, and are highly sought after.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series ere I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. Are you a milk drinker? I weaned myself off of soy milk and back on to organic cow's milk in an effort to eat more locally and less processed food. Does this article give you pause?
2. Are you a meat eater? Where does your dinner come from? Cruelty-free, ethical eating begins on the farm.
3. Are you eating fresh corn these days? I love corn season! All about corn.
4. Are you an almond lover? I am! A new study shows that almonds may have 20% fewer calories than previously thought.
5. Are you promoting healthy eating at home? Here is a list of ways to foster healthy eating habits for life from the Harvard School of Public Health.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012