I'm pretty new to the world of Instagram, but I'm having fun playing around with it (you can follow me @muffinmyth). I took this picture of swans cruising around the water at the end of a trail I walked down while working last week. It was a beautiful day!
What's good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
What’s good around the web?
1. Do you think that nutrition information on packaged foods should be more clear? Here is an interesting read on the issue.
2. This Green Superfood Soup looks amazing, and packed full of goodness. I'm excited to try it out - though I'll be using a miso broth rather than turkey.
3. This one is for the fellas - is too much fat in your diet affecting your reproductive health? Maybe.
4. This Edamame and Toasted Coconut in Avocado is calling to me. Avocados are full of healthy fats, and when consumed in moderation (I'd eat at most a half in one sitting) are super nutritious.
5. Do you drink a lot of soda? Regular or diet could be equally harmful according to research cited in this article.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012