I spent some time on Runmarö, an island in the Stockholm archipelago, this weekend. June was a very wet month in Stockholm, and these crazy big beautiful snails were all over the place. More pictures to come from this little trip!
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. This is an academic article and is quite a lengthy read (I admit I've only scanned it at this point) but I think the concept is interesting. How do the corporate responsibility campaigns of tobacco and soda industries compare?
2. This study compares how successful three different diets are at maintaining the weight loss.
3. Is a picture worth a thousand calories? Fatty food images may trigger hunger.
4. What are good choices for cooking oils? Here is a list of the top 10.
5. Have you tried making your own nut butters? This looks amazing: cinnamon vanilla sunflower butter.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012